World Rankings Explained
World Ranking standings are calculated as followed:
Pro and Division 1 RaceTo-5:
Sum of all PSP scores
All Other Divisions:
- Triple World Cup Score (up to 300 points)
- Double your best PSP Event -or- PSP Affiliate League Championship Score
- Top Three remaining PSP or PSP Affiliate event scores
- A single PSP Event Score can be counted twice
How are scores computed?
- Base Score:
- For each team fewer than 10, reduce the base score by 5% (does not apply to PSP events).
- If the team moved up a division (i.e. from D4 to D3), half the score for each division the team moved up.
Example: Team A played one event in Division 5 and one event in Division 4, winning both events (each event had 10 teams). The two scores would be 50 points (Division 5) and 100 points (Division 4), and the team would be included in the Division 4 rankings with a total of 150 points.