Player Registration Fee
|Tip: Player Registration Fees are assessed each calendar year, and all players and staff must pay the 2013 fee to participate in 2013 events.|
Save Time and Money!
The best way to complete the player registration process is online. If you do so before registration closes for your event, your player ID card will be preprinted for you so you don't have to wait in line to have your picture taken, and you may even get a discount on your player registration fee!
To complete the player registration process online and receive the lower player registration price, you must:
- Pay your player registration fee online, and
- Upload a photograph suitable for printing your ID card to your player profile.
The PSP Player Registration Fee for 2013 is $50 if preregistering and $60 after the registration deadline and at events.
To complete the player registration process:
- Log In to your Player Profile.
- Click on the "Picture" tab to upload your ID Card Photo.
- Click on the "ID Cards" tab to pay your player registration fee. Select "Paintball Sports Promotions" then click one of the "Buy Now" buttons to pay.
- You'll receive an email when your photo is approved.
- Bring your government-issued photo ID to the next event to pick up your card.
|Tip: Questions about ID cards? Click Here|
ID Cards must be purchased prior to the event registration deadline to receive the online price.
|Tip: IDs purchased online must be picked up in person at the next event. They will not be mailed to you.|
|Warning: Your First Initial, Last Name and Birthdate must EXACTLY match your government-issued photo id.|
If they do not, please email email@example.com with corrections.
|Tip: You must have proper identification to pick up your Player ID Card.
Players 17 years of age and older MUST have one of the following:
Players under 17 may also use one of the following:
|Tip: If there is already a photo in your profile, you can just pay for a new card without uploading another photo.|